Subscribe to the CtD podcast on iTunes!
In my sophomore episode, I am joined by Daniel Fisher, podcaster for Innroads Ministries and owner of knucklebonezdice.com. I enlisted him to help me sort out the early history of Dungeons and Dragons, as well as why we call AD&D “first edition,” when it wasn’t actually the first D&D.
A few links to sites referenced in the show:
- On Twitter: Daniel (@daniellfisher4) and Jason (@wood_jasond)
- Michael Witwer’s bio of Gary Gygax on Amazon
- The Mad Adventurers Society and Innroads Ministries
- Our theme song is from Lame Drivers at lamedrivers.com
- Kevin Cook’s Dice Collection
And without further adieu, the podcast:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download